Friday, September 5, 2008

Carol & Brian

OK... so finally we have slowed down from a CRAZY August and I will be able to post now! This will be the first of many as promised. Yay!

What an amazing wedding! Brian & Carol worked so hard to make this dream day come true. Brian and friends were all over the place making sure lounge chairs and tablecloths were being delivered. Coordinator Kaye Zimermann from Trinity Affair www.trinityaffair.com made sure all of the details were in perfect order. Thank you to Carol & Brian for letting Josh & I celebrate amazing day with you. Enjoy!!























3 comments:

Heather Moreau said...

Great job Mi Belle!! These look awesome! I totally know how you feel about not being able to blog often...I can't wait to catch up with you both on how the year went at next WPPI!

H said...

Love the shot of the wedding party on the carousel. Gorgeous!

Denise Karis said...

omg, these are amazing! Really really brilliant! I LOVE the first and third one and the seventh of the bride - and the one of everyone on the carousel - what beautiful artwork! oh, I want to start doing weddings now!!