Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heather + Brian

Heather + Brian's wedding was great! When I first met Brian for this wonderful couple's engagement session, he was a little shy, and little timid in front of the camera. I told him not to worry, that he would be a model by the end of the session. Well, he was modeling by the end and the transformation from that shoot into the wedding day was seamless. Brian was confident, and secretly excited about this photo session. The little glimmer in his eye told me so! Heather on the other hand was ready for her close-up at all times, completely at ease with the camera and you can tell from these photos that she knows how to work it. Heather's family owns a huge piece of property in Simi Valley which was the perfect spot for her dream wedding. With a horse-drawn carriage for the bridal party and a rocking dance floor for the rest of the evening, I'm sure that this wedding will not be forgotten! Thanks for letting me be a part of with you guys! --josh--





















1 comment:

Denise Karis said...

I cant believe I missed so many wedding posts! I love the series with the cat! Beautiful wedding, beautiful photos - great post!!