Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the Beller's

This will be the longest post of the year I promise! So many people have asked to see some of our wedding photos created beautifully by none other than JEFF NEWSOM. Please check out his blog for so much more eye candy. Thanks again Jeff for putting up with all of the photographers that were there! You did an amazing job!

If you want info on all of our vendor details please email me at hello@mibelleinc.com

Here are a few important ones:

Hair/Make-up: Cathryn VanBreen The Studio Agency
Bouquet/Boutonnière: Nico Designs
DJ: Gavin Roy from SBDJ's
Day of Coordination: Lynda Mort
Table Flowers and music: Fred + Bree Scocco



Are you Kidding?

Cathryn + me.

I am just a little obsessed with Nico


This is my CUTE husband!




These are our families and we genuinely all love each other. I know-
we can't believe it either!


















Photographer friends! Top row: Ryan + Carrie Phillips, Jeff Newsom,
Brian Bembridge, Ryan Hunter + Carrie Heath. Front Row: Jessica Davis,
Janae Shields, Kristi + Joe Romain, The Beller's, Ryan Robinson


After all the planning, we finally dance!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, these photos are the epitome of perfection, you guys!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You both are to die for...you looked breathtaking.
Love,
Megan Peykoff
xxoo's

Alexa's Photography said...

oh. my. gosh.
Those are crazy awesome photos and you guys look incredible! Can't wait to come visit the Bellers!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details!

Unknown said...

Great pix!! Where did you get that "Lover" belt? so cool!

Thanks

Laurel McConnell said...

Congrats, you two! The wedding looked gorgeous, great details, and you chose a fabulous photographer! I saw that post on his blog, and had no idea it was you guys (p.s. I was the photographer who was a bridesmaid in Monique and Royce's wedding you shot a couple of years ago at the Mandalay Beach hotel) Still love your work, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

OMG...GEORGEOUS! Michelle...you are breathtaking! And Josh...you looked as cool as a cucumber. The Bellers! I love it! And, I will definitely need your photographers name. I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up! xo, Meryl Russo